Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Corbyn to tax tech to support quality journalism

Taxing social media companies to support quality journalism is one of Jeremy Corbyn’s new ideas, along with a ‘digital licence fee’ on ISPs and publishing the social class of BBC employees. Corbyn will put forward the ideas later today in the Alternative MacTaggart lecture at the Edinburgh TV Festival. The money raised will go to ...

This story continues at Corbyn to tax tech to support quality journalism

Or just read more coverage at Electronics Weekly

4 comments:

  1. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. best inkjet printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. https://194.32.78.99/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. gb whatsapp apk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Negosyo-ng-India-Visa

    ReplyDelete